BACDL’s mission is to Assist, Support, and Protect the Broward County Criminal Defense Practitioner in the Zealous Defense of Individuals and Their Constitutional Rights.
We provide continuing legal education, brief banks, networking and mentoring to our members in pursuit of our mission, we have set out to achieve the following goals:
- To ensure zealous advocacy, due process, and justice for persons accused of crimes;
- To maintain a high standard of integrity, honor and ethics in the practice of criminal law;
- To maintain a close relationship with national, state and local criminal justice organizations;
- To provide for the professional advancement of the individual members of the association;
- To encourage persons of integrity and ability to aspire to the defense of the accused;
- To cultivate a spirit of good fellowship among members; To sponsor quality continuing legal education.
Broward County Criminal Lawyer Association
It is further our mission to educate and inform the general public regarding the administration of criminal justice and the need for an independent, ethical, and professional criminal defense bar. Our Broward County Criminal Lawyers serve the public and protect the rights of all those in this blessed country.